ORCS 28th Conference
The Organic Reactions Catalysis Society cordially invites you to our 28th biennial meeting, to be held at the One Ocean Resort and Spa in Jacksonville, Florida, March 29 – April 2, 2020.
ORCS will be accepting award nomination through 2019. Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
2020 Paul N. Rylander Award Sponsored by BASF
This Award is administered by ORCS and generously funded by BASF.
2020 Murray Raney Award Sponsored by W.R. Grace and Co.
This Award is administered by ORCS and generously funded by Grace Catalysts Technologies.
2020 Robert Augustine Award Sponsored by ORCS
2019 Robert Augustine Award Sponsored by ORCS
2020 Malz Award Sponsored by ORCS
- Biomass Oxidation
- Electrocatalysis and Photocatalysis
- Polymers for Medical Applications
- Specialty Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- Sustainable and Green Chemistry
- Advances in Base Metal Catalysis
- Characterization, Mechanistic and Deactivation Pathways
- Award Nominations Due: 31 May 2019
- Awards Notifications: 15 August 2019
- Abstract Submissions Due: 30 November 2019
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 30 November 2019
- Conference Registration Opens: 1 November 2019
- Conference Dates: 29 March – 2 April 2020
- Venue : One Ocean Resort and Spa, Jacksonville, FL USA
- Coming Soon